STOP PRESS! NEW AUCTION DATE!
Our next Sunday General Auction at our new Benwick Rd (PE7 2HD) saleroom will be on Sunday 23rd February. The auction starts at 10.30. Approx 200 lots on offer, as cleared from local properties, to include a good selection of clean furniture, white goods and collectables. Fleamarket tables available alongside the existing market traders. Full facilities available for sale goers invcluding large free car park.
We are also accepting entries for our next Antiques & Collectables Auction, to be held at the Falcon Hotel on Saturday 8th March.
Buttercross Auctions is a firm of Auctioneers & Valuers based in the Cambridgeshire Fens.
We were Fenland Enterprise Business Awards New Business of the Year winners for 2011, and runners-up in the 2012 Customer Services Award.
Our values are:
- Commitment to the Community
- Regular Auctions
- Regular outside general sales
- Antique and Collectable sales every quarter
- Periodic specialist sales
- Large directory of registered buyers
- Sales advertised locally, regionally and worldwide on the internet
- Payment of vendors within one week of the date of sale
- Low commission rates
- A delivery service for bought items; please enquire regarding delivery rates
- Free online valuation services for sale at auction
- Verbal valuation for sale at auction
- Professional and confidential service
- General Valuers and specialist Valuers for furniture, ceramics, pictures, silver, jewellery, glass, clocks, watches, books and militaria
- Professional indemnity insurance
Collection & Clearance
- Whole or part house clearances
- Collection and storage prior to auction
- Disposal of low value or unsaleable items
- Regular vintage fleamarkets held - tables available at very reasonable rates